National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
JCM Office, Brindavan, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/08/185 21.11.2008
Notice is hereby given for a meeting of the Extended Working Committee meeting of National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees on 19th December 2008 at JCM Office, Brindavan, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094. The meeting will start by 9.30 am. Secretariat Members of NFAEE, Chief Executives (President/Gen Secretary/Treasure) of the affiliated unions/associations are requested to attend the meeting.
The agenda for the meeting is given below:
1. Review of the implementation of the action programme decided in the National Convention held at Mumbai on 9th November 2008.
2. Review of the next course of action programme announce – Referendum on Strike action on Departmental issues
3. Future Course of Action Programme in pursuance of the Charter of demand submitted to the Department
4. To Fix the venue, date for the next General Council meeting of NFAEE
5. Any other issue with the permission of the Chair
All affiliates are requested to direct the Chief Executive/Office Bearers of the union/association representing in the 24 Hours long Fast on 17th & 18th December 2008 to attend the Extended Working Committee meeting
With fraternal Greetings.
All Working Committee members