National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
NFAEE Office, Opp. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/17/105 17.06.2017
Sub: HUMAN CHAIN BY CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
All affiliates are once again requested to organise the Human Chain programme as directed by Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers on 22nd June 2017 in all DAE units to protest against the betrayal of the Central Government. The entire Central Government Employees are going to be part of the Human Chain in all Departments throughout the country against the indecision on various issues related to 7th CPC and other charter of demand oending with the Government.
· High Level Committee, assured by the Group of Ministers, not yet constituted. First anniversary of the Hon’ble Cabinet Minister’s assurance will be on 30.06.2017. No increase in Minimum Pay and fitment formula.
· 7th CPC took 18 + 2 months for submitting its report after examining the entire service conditions, pay scales, allowances, Pensionary benefits, etc of about one crore Employees and Pensioners including military personnel. The Pay Commission report conatnis more than 1000 pages.
· LAVASA Committee on Allowance took almost 12 months for examining allowances which contains hardly 100 pages. The NDA Government is deliberately delaying the revised allowances to deny arrears.
· Option-I parity for pensioners recommended by 7th CPC and accepted by cabinet, mercilessly rejected by appointing a feasibility Committee.
· NPS Committee is for further strengthening NPS and not for withdrawal of NPS or for guaranteeing minimum pension as 50% of last pay drawn.
· MACP promotion denied to thousands of employees by imposing stringent conditions on bench mark.
· Exploitation of casual and contract workers continue.
· Equal pay for equal work denied even after the Supreme Court directed to ensure Equal Pay for Equal Work.
· Autonomous body employees and pensioners cheated by Government by denying their legitimate wage revision and pension revision.
· No negotiated settlement on the charter of demands submitted to Government by JCM (staff side) and Confederation.
To show the resentment NFAEE appeal to all DAE employees ot join with the main stream of the Central Government Employees & worker s to be part of the Human Chain.
Based on the local condition all affiliates are requested to fix the time convenient to make the programme success.
With fraternal Greetings
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj. KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25596519; (Res): 022 – 25554179; (Mobile): 9869501189