National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
JCM Office, Brindavan, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/16/002 01.01.2016
As per the decision of NFAEE, following Associations & Unions intimated that the copy of the memorandum contains the suggestions and views on 7th CPC Report has been submitted to the Head of the concerned units with a request to forward the same to the Cabinet Secretary, Government of India:
· AEEA RMP Mysore
· AEEA IGCAR Kalpakkam
· BARCFEA BARCF Kalpakkam
· GSOEA GSO Kalpakkam
· HWP(M)EA HWP Manuguru
· HWP(M)SASSA HWP Manuguru
· AEW&SU BARC Mumbai
· AIAEDPS(Stores) SA DPS Mumbai
· DPS(DAE)EA DPS Mumbai
· BPKS HWP Baroda
· CATSA RRCAT Indore
· HWEU HWP Talcher
· VECCSA VECC Kolkatta
Information has not been received from HWP Tuticorin, Zirconium Complex Palaykayal, NFC Hyderabad, AMD Hyderabad, DCSEM Mumbai, HWB Mumbai, BRIT Mumbai, DAE Secretariat Mumbai, BARC Tarapur & HWP Kota.
Unions and association of the above mentioned units are requested to send the information if already submitted the copy of the memorandum. If it is not submitted so far they are requested to submit the same before 6th January 2016.
DEMONSTRATION BEFORE 6TH JANUARY 2016:
In response to hold demonstration before 6th Januray 2016 following feedback has been received from various units:
· HWEU Talcher informed that they conducted the demonstration on 30th December 2015 itself.
· AEW&S Union, BARC intimated that they will conduct demonstration on 5th January 2016 at BARC North Gate. Further they informed that on 7th January 2016 special general meeting has been called at 1.00pm at the CC Auditorium to explain the 7th CPC Report and its drawbacks.
· AIAEDPS (Stores) SA informed that they will conduct lunch hour meeting in front of Central Stores on 6th January 2016 at 1.00pm
· BARFEA informed that they are planning to have demonstration on 5th January 2016 and explanation meeting later. They also intimated that they are trying to have joint demonstration programme at Kalpakkam
· HWP (M) EA and HWP (M) SASSA intimated that before 6th January2016 will conduct the demonstration. They further informed that on 27th December 2015 during the felicitation of Com. JVSR Krishna, former General Secretary of HWP(M)SASSA Com. Gopal Rao, Asst. General Secretary AIDEF and Com. A. Sathashivam, President NFAEE elaborately explained about the Pay Commission Report.
Information from other units is yet to receive.
All other affiliates also requested to organize demonstration before 6th January 2016 & explanatory meeting by calling special General Body Meetings and send detailed report to NFAEE Head Quarters, so that we can send a compiled report immediately after 6th January 2016.
DHARNA PROGRAMME FROM 19TH JANUARY TO 21ST JANUARY 2016.
National JCA also had given a call to organize DHARNA PROGRAMME from 19th January 2016 to 21st January 2016 as the second phose of campaign programme. All Affiliates are requested to actively participate in the Dharna jointly organizing at the District or State capital under the banner of National Joint Council of Action (NJCA)
Also appeal to all affiliates to conduct EVENING DHARNA any of the three days mentioned above either at the Gate of the Office or Residential Complex.
Wherever more than one affiliates are functioning, they may convened Joint Action Committee of Employees Unions and Associations to chalk out the Dharna programme jointly.
EXPLANATION OF 7TH CPC REPORT:
All affiliates are further requested to arrange wider General Body meetings to explain about the retrograded recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission and the need of unity & resistance.
With fraternal Greetings.
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj. KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25596519; (Res): 022 – 25554179; (Mobile): 9869501189