National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
NFAEE Office, Opp. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/16/35 03.02.2016
The Under Secretary
IR& W Section
Department of Atomic Energy
CSM Marg, Mumbai 400001
Sub: STRIKE BALLOT: NFAEE CALL ON 4th FEBRUARY 2016 - Reg
Please refer your letter No. 3/1/2014/IR&W (Vol. I) 1622 dated 3rd February which was received after office hours. In the said letter you have urged the Federation to desist from encouraging the employees to attempt to strike, etc. In this regard we would like to mention the following:
- The decision taken to go for STRIKE BALLOT is only the democratic approach to gather the opinions of the employees of DAE regarding the proposal submitted by the Pay Commission and the course of action if needed to be taken in the future.
- The intention to go for STRIKE BALLOT is to consider the views of the employees before taking any decision by the committee which more democratic and should be appreciate
- There is no attempt to encourage the employees to go for strike, etc
- The major Federations of Central government employees representing lakhs of Railway & Defence Employees such as All India Railway men Federation (AIRF), National Federation of India Railways (NFIR), All India Defence Employees Federation (AIDEF), Indian National Defence Employees Federation (INDEF), etc decided to go for STRIKE BALLOT from 10th to 14the February 2014 across the country.
- Under this circumstance the Department should desist from the approach of intolerance by hearing the word of STRIKE and use the good office to pursue the Government to accept the views and suggestions on 7th CPC Report submitted by NFAEE/NJCA to the Government of India.
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj. KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25596519; (Res): 022 – 25554179; (Mobile): 9869501189