National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
NFAEE Office, Opp. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/16/280 28.12.2016
Sub: Notice for ONE DAY on 15.02.2017
The Secretary to the Government of India
Department of Atomic Energy
CSM Marg, Mumbai 400 001
This is to give notice that those employees who are members of the affiliated organisations of the National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees (NFAEE) will go on one-day strike on 15th February 2017 as the Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers (CCGEW) in which NFAEE also be an affiliate decided to go for ONE DAY STRIKE against the breach of assurance given by the Group of Ministers on 7th CPC related issues.
The Charter of demands in pursuance of which the employees will embark upon the one-day strike action in enclosed.
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj. KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25596519; (Res): 022 – 25554179; (Mobile): 9869501189
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle the demands raised by NJCA regarding modifications of 7th CPC recommendations as submitted in the memorandum to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015. (See Annexure-I). Honour the assurance given by the Group of Ministers to NJCA on 30th June 2016 and 6th July 2016, especially increase in minimum wage and fitment factor. Grant revised HRA at the existing percentage itself i.e. 30%, 20% and 10%. Accept the proposal of the staff side regarding Transport Allowance. Settle all anomalies arising out of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations, in a time bound manner.
2. Implement option-I recommended by 7th CPC and accepted by the Government regarding parity in pension of pre-2016 pensioners, without any further delay. Settle the pension related issues raised by NJCA against item 13 of its memorandum submitted to Cabinet Secretary on 10thDecember 2015. (See Annexure-I).
3. Scrap PFRDA Act and New Pension System (NPS) and grant pension and Family Pension to all Central Government employees recruited after 01.01.2004, under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972.
4. Treat Gramin Dak Sewaks of Postal department as Civil Servants, and extend all benefits like pay, pension, allowances etc. of departmental employees to GDS. Publish GDS Committee report immediately.
5. Regularise all casual, contract, part-time, contingent and Daily rated mazdoors and grant equal pay and other benefits. Revise the wages as per 7th CPC minimum pay.
6. No Downsizing, Privatisation, outsourcing and contractorisation of Government functions.
7. Withdraw the arbitrary decision of the Government to enhance the bench mark for performance appraisal for promotion and financial upgradations under MACP from “GOOD” to VERY GOOD” and also decision to withhold annual increments in the case of those employees who are not able to meet the bench march either for MACP or for regular promotion within the first 20 years of service. Grant MACP pay fixation benefits on promotional hierarchy and not on pay-matrix hierarchy. Personnel promoted on the basis of examination should be treated as fresh entrants to the cadre for grant of MACP.
8. Withdraw the draconian FR 56 (J) and Rule 48 of CCs (Pension) Rules 1972 which is being misused as a short cut as purity measure to punish and victimize the employees.
9. Fill up all vacant posts including promotional posts in a time bound manner. Lift ban on creation of posts. Undertake cadre Review to access the requirement of employees and their cadre prospects. Modify recruitment rules of Group-‘C’ cadre and make recruitment on Regional basis.
10.Remove 5% ceiling on compassionate appointments and grant appointment in all deserving cases.
11.Grant five promotions in the service career to all Central Govt. employees.
12.Abolish and upgrade all Lower Division Clerks to Upper Division Clerks.
13.Ensure parity in pay for all stenographers, Assistants, Ministerial Staff in subordinate offices and in all organized Accounts cadres with Central Secretariat staff by upgrading their pay scales. Grant pay scale of Drivers in Loksabha Secretariat to Drivers working in all other Central Government Departments.
14.Reject the stipulation of 7th CPC to reduce the salary to 80% for the second year of Child Care leave and retain the existing provision.
15.Introduce Productivity Linked bonus in all department and continue the existing bi-lateral agreement on PLB wherever it exists.
16.Ensure cashless medical treatment to all Central Government employees & Pensioners in all recognized Government and Private hospitals.
17.Revision of Overtime Allowance (OTA) and Night Duty Allowance (NDA) w.e.f 01.01.2016 based on 7th CPC pay scale.
18.Revision of wages of Central Government employees in every five years.
19.Revive JCM functioning at all levels. Grant recognition to the unions/Associations under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993 within a time frame to facilitate effective JCM functioning.
20.Implementation of the Revised Pay structure in respect of employees and pensioners of autonomous bodies consequent on implementation of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 in respect of Central Government employees and pensioners w.e.f. 01.01.2016.
21.Implementation of the “equal pay for equal work” judgment of the Supreme Court in all departments of the Central Government.
DEPARTMENTAL SPECIFIC DEMANDS
a. Implement the Cadre Review immediately
b. Take corrective measures to ensure pensionary benefits to all those employees joined prior to 2004.
c. Implement the OM issued by DAE to ensure promotion benefit of one increment to all those who got promotion in the merged pay scale during the period of 2006 to 2008
d. Revert back to the track change to all those employees attained additional qualification as in the case of earlier available in the Department.
e. Revise the Overtime Allowance as assured by the DAE Officials and NDA as per the Supreme Court order for Defence employees.
f. Remove the anomalies in the Revised Recruitment Rules 2013 for Purchase & Stores Cadre introduced in DPS
g. Fill up all vacant posts in the Departmental canteens as per the revised RR for Canteen
h. Withdraw all vindictive action against trade unions and trade union leaders on DAE