National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
JCM Office, Brindavan, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/09/02 02.01.2009
The Secretary to the Government of India,
Department of Atomic Energy,
CASM Marg, Mumbai 400 001.
Sub: Seeking an appointment to discuss
The Pending issues of DAE Employees
At the outset, on behalf of the entire work force of the Department of Atomic Energy and the Secretariat of National Federation of Atomic Energy (DAE) wish you a Happy & Prosperous New Year 2009.
We sincerely hope with a new Head for the DAE Administration, the year 2009 should be hopeful year for the entire DAE employees with positive results on various issues pending with DAE years together.
I would like to bring to your kind attention that following issues were brought to the notice of DAE Secretariat on various occasions through letter for action, but still pending as unresolved.
· Over Time Allownace based on the DAE OM of 1963
· OTA calculation as per DoPT OM dated 21st November 1997 – Refer our letter No. nfaee/sg/08/17 dated 7th February 2008 07.02.2008
· Implementation of Cadre Review for the administrative, accounts auxiliary, purchase and store staff – Ref our letter No: nfaee/sg/07/31 dated 3rd April 2007
· Revision of overtime allowance for the R&D Establishments – Ref our letter No: nfaee/sg/07/105 dated 22nd October 2007
· One more option to switch from CPF to GPF to DAE employees – Ref: our various letters as well as letters from affiliated unions and associations.
· Review of the Recruitment and Promotion norms of Technical Staff – Ref our letter No: nfaee/sg/07/24 dated 30th March 2007
· Enhancement of Update Allowance on par with the proposed hike for scientific community – Ref our letter No: nfaee/sg/103 dated 15th October 2007
· Recommendations of SIXTH Central Pay Commission – Refer our letter No. nfaee/sg/08/47 dated 24.04.2008
· Application for Allotment of Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) - Refer our letter No. nfaee/sg/08/64 dated 27.05.2008
· Fixation of Pay of Casual Labourers (Temporary Status) on their regularization – Refer our letter No. nfaee/sg/08/83 dated 17.06.2008
· Facilities for NFAEE and to Evolve mechanism for bilateral discussion with the management & Federation Office bearers - Ref our letter No: nfaee/sg/07/65 dated 27th August 2007 addressed to the Staff Relation Officer, DAE - Refer our letter No. nfaee/sg/08/84 dated 18.06.2008
· Restoration of certain post earlier exist in the auxiliary posts, Pay Structure for Canteen Employees, Heavy Vehicle Allowance for Heavy Vehicle drivers, Implication of merger of S2 & S3 scales into one scale as S2 A - Refer our letter No. nfaee/sg/08/94 dated 26.06.2008
· Upgradation of Pay Scales of Assistants & Stenographers Grade ‘C’ on par with the CSS and CSSS – Ref our letter No: nfaee/sg/07/60 dated 17th August 2007
· Implementation of the recommendations of Sixth Central Pay Commission - Refer our letter No. nfaee/sg/08/118 dated 22.08.2008
Implementation of the Government notification on Pay Revision 2008 - Refer our letters No. nfaee/sg/08/123 dated 02.09.2008 & nfaee/sg/08/125 dated 05.09.2008, nfaee/sg/08/127 dated 08.09.2008
· Grand of Special Casual Leave – Refer our letter No. nfaee/sg/08/130 dated 10.09.2008
· Victimization/harassment of union/association activist – Ref our letters No: nfaee/sg/07/53 dated 25th July 2007 and nfaee/sg/07/97 dated 5th October 2007
· Submission to Dr. Suri Committee – Refer our letters No. nfaee/sg/08/135 dated 25.09.2008, nfaee/sg/08/164 dated 29.10.2008
· Seeking an appointment to discuss about the 2nd Cadre Review of Administrative, Accounts, Auxiliary and Purchase & Store Staff - Refer our letter No. nfaee/sg/08/138 dated 03.10.2008
· Streamlining the Organisational structure of NFAEE and Its affiliated unions and associations - Refer our letter No. nfaee/sg/08/139 dated 03.10.2008
· Clarification on Fixation on promotion – Refer our letter No. nfaee/sg/08/145 dated 13.10.2008
· Fixation on promotion to grades having the merged scale of Pay – Refer our letter No. nfaee/sg/08/159 dated 26.10.2008
· To revise the option for fixation of pay on promotion of the employees due to the implementation of the CC (Revise Pay) Rules 2008 – Refer our letter No. nfaee/sg/08/160 dated 26.10.2008
· Submission to Dr. Suri Committee – Refer our letter No. nfaee/sg/08/135 dated 25.09.2008
· Implementation of the Part B of the Government Notification on CCS (Revised Pay Rules) 2008 – Refer our letter No. nfaee/sg/08/168 dated 03.11.2008
· Revision of pay structure in respect of certain Categories of Employees in the Department – Refer our letters No. nfaee/sg/08/173 dated 14.11.2008, nfaee/sg/08/175 dated 17.11.2008, nfaee/sg/08/200 dated 12.12.2008
· Impact of Merger of Pay Scales – S2 & S3 as S2A – Refer our letter No. nfaee/sg/08/202 dated 11.12.2008
· Productivity Linked Bonus to all DAE employees of R&D, and other Service organization as extended in Railways and other Department.
Almost all the issues referred in the above letters are still pending and the staff side representatives are in dark about the action initiated by the Department.
You are requested to give an early appointment to meet a delegation of the NFAEE to discuss the issues refereed above.
Anticipating an early meeting
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj.KV,