National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
JCM Office, Brindavan, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Web site: www.nfaeehq.blogspot.com ; Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref.No: nfaee/sg/13032 19.03.2013
The extended Working Committee of NFAEE was held at Kalpakkam on 16th & 17th March at SRI Auditorium, Anupuram, Kalpakkam. Before starting the session, a Rally was held from Anupuram gate to SRI Auditorium in which members of AEEA, BARCFEA, GSOEA and DPSSA joined along with the working committee members came from various parts of the country.
Inaugural session of the working Committee was presided by Com. A Sathasivam. Com. G.K.Pandey, President BARCFEA offered welcome address and Com. Manoharan, General Secretary, AEEA made introductory remarks.
Dr. PrabhatKumar CMD, Bhavini & Chairman, Kalpakkam Management Committee, inaugurated the two days Working Committee meeting. Com. C.P Chandrasekharan General Secretary Bank of India Employees Union, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry & Andaman, Nicohobar and Joint Secretary , Federation of Bank of India Staff Unions gave fraternal greetings in which he stressed the need of united trade union activities against the anti working class policies of the government.
Com. K. Palani Swamy, President TAPEU and Bhavini Employees Union, Com. V.P Ganesh Vice President MAPSA, Com. Seetharama, Secretary General, AEES Teachers Association, etc greeted the participants of the Working Committee.
The extended Working Committee discussed in details about the about cadre restructuring of the various categories in detail and arrived a conclusion on the draft out line for the cadre restructuring. Meeting also reviewed the approach of the department on various pending issues and decided to go for campaign programme as well as industrial action at a later stage. Also the Working Committee decided to convene a joint convention of various sections of DAE employees.
Following are the declaration of the Extended Working committee:
1. Draft of the restructuring of the pay structure shall be sent to the affiliate by Tuesday. ( 19.09.2013.)
2. By Sunday (24.03.2013) all affiliates should submit the comments/ suggestion, correction, etc and to be sent the head quarters by email
3. If no respond received by 24th March 2013 it will considered as deemed approval for the draft proposal for cadre restructuring finalised at Kalpakkam
4. Try to send supporting documents and write up on cadres on soft copy.
5. Com Thokle, HWB is assigned to prepare man power projections with budgetary grant
6. Com. Johnson, GSO shall prepare draft proposal for canteens employees
7. Com. Worlikar, BARC shall update the information on Security personnel and prepare the draft
8. Com. S.R Singh will prepare the draft note on Work Assistant’s issues.
Declaration on Departmental issues:
• Proposed to hold two seminars on issue based – Round the Clock personnel, and the auxiliary staff
• Proposed to organise an All India Convention jointly with NPC unions, Aided Institutions, DOS Staff Association, etc. After arriving an understanding with NPCIL and other unions, the venue and date for the seminar shall be finalised
• The programme decided by the General Council meeting to hold demonstration on 26th March 2013 should be organised by arranging gate meeting during entry for duty or lunch hour or in the evening.
• As per the call given by HQ, unions and association jointly prepared the palmlets mailed earlier and circulated among the employees at Mumbai & Kalpakkam. All other affiliates should circulate pamphlets on 26th March 2013. Demand shall be calling NFAEE for bilateral and settlement of pending issues.
• On 23rd April Day Long Dharna in all units. During the inauguration of the Dharana or during the conclusion meeting may be arranged. Poster shall bring out by Federation HQ. Achievability to hold Dharna outside the Housing Campus/office premises, i.e. at public place to be tried out
• On 23rd May 2013 joint Dharna programme by all affiliates organisers shall be conducted at Mumbai.
• The Working Committee also decided to observe MAY DAY by meetings procession, seminar, etc. All affiliates are requested to plan accordingly and conduct programmes on MAY DAY and join with the main stream of working class by participating in the joint procession of the workers.
• All India Conference of Confederation of CG Employees Workers shall be held on 4 – 6 May at Kolkata. NFAEE is eligible for 8 delegates, apart from the NE members. The Secretariat was entrusted to nominate the delegates and observers if approved
• All the affiliates are requested to immediately to return the donation books and the fund collected among the employees for want of auditing.
Working committee members from following affiliates were attended the Working Committee Meeting:
• AEW& S Union BARC Mumbai
• DCSEMSA DCSEM Mumbai
• AIAEDPSSSA DPS Mumbai
• DPS(DAE)EA DPS Mumbai
• HWBSA HWM Mumbai
• VECCSA VECC Kolkata
• NFC SSA NFC Hyderabad
• HWP(M)EA HWP Manuguru
• HWP(M)SASSA HWP Manuguru
• HWP(TU)EU HWP Tuticorine
• AEEA RMP Mysore
• GSOEA GSO Kalpakkam
• BARCFEA BARCF Kalpakkam
• AEEA IGCAR Kalpakkm
With Fraternal Greetings
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj. KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25596519; (Res): 022 – 2746 4704; (Mobile): 9869501189
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org