National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
JCM Office, Brindavan, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Web site: www.nfaee.blogspot.com ; Email address: email@example.com
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/11/039 28.02.2011
All Working Committee Members
The Working Committee meeting of NFAEE shall be held on 30th & 31st March 2011 at NFC Hyderabad to discuss the following agenda:
1. Briefing about the developments after the 4th All India Conference held in Mumbai
2. Future course of action programme on charter of demand
3. Call of Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers
4. Accounts for the year 2010
5. Any other matter with the permission of the chair.
1. The Working Committee meeting shall be held on 30th March 2011.
2. Inaugural session which will start at 9.30 am in which the Souvenir of NFAEE 4th All India Conference shall be released.
3. On 31st March NFAEE shall organize a felicitation to Com. R. Chandrasekhr, Gen Secretary NFC EA who retires from service on superannuation on 31.03.2011.
4. Also explore the facility organize a joint meeting with like minded organizations including unions/associations of NPCIL, SC/ST, OBC Associations on 31st March 2011
5. All working Committee members are requested to book the tickets to reach on 29th March 2011 itself and return journey only by 31st March late evening.
6. All are further requested to intimate their arrival at Hyderabad to the NFCEA so that they can make the accommodation and other facilities accordingly. Give the information either by email or sms to the following office bearers of NFAEE/NFCEA at the earliest
a. Vijaykumar Yadav Working President NFAEE/President NFCEA
b. R. Chandrasekhar WC Member NFAEE/Gen Secretary NFCEA
c. U. Bharani Joint. Treasurer NFAEE/Treasurer NFCEA
d. Jayaraj KV. Secretary General NFAEE
firstname.lastname@example.org – 09869501189
7. The Working Committee shall consist of the Members of National Executive of the Federation, Chief Executives (President & General Secretary) of the affiliated unions and associations, the Member National Council (JCM) representing DAE and the Office Bearers of the Staff side in the DAE Departmental Council (JCM).
With fraternal Greetings
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj. KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25596011; (Res): 022 – 2746 4704; (Mobile): 9869501189
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org