National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
NFAEE Office, Opp. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/16/161 06.08.2016
The Secretary to the Government of India &
The Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission
Department of Atomic Energy
CSM Marg, Mumbai 400001
Sub: Protest demonstration at Anushaktinagar on 12th August 2016 against the delay on decisions on various issues.
The Mumbai based affiliates of NFAEE took a decision to hold protets demonstration on 12th August 2016 at the EKTA CHOWK near Nalanda Corner, Anushaktinagar from 3.30pm to 6.30pm against the delay on decision on various Departmental specific issues such as
· Finalisation of Cadre Review by incorporating the staff side demand to remove the proposal of merger of various posts in administration & accounts, purchase & stores, administration and canteen, etc.
· Take corrective measures to ensure pensionary benefits to all those employees joined prior to 2004.
· Revert back to the track change to all those employees attained additional qualification as in the case of earlier available in the Department.
· Revise the Overtime Allowance as assured by the DAE Officials and NDA as per the Supreme Court order for Defence employees.
· Remove the anomalies in the Revised Recruitment Rules introduced in DPS and fill vacant posts as per the revised RR for Canteen
This is for your kind information.
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj. KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25596519; (Res): 022 – 25554179; (Mobile): 9869501189