National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
NFAEE Office, Opp. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/16/233 06.11.2016
MASSIVE NATIOINWIDE DHARNA
Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers has called for nationwide massive day long dharna programme on 07th November 2016 on the 20 point charter of demands including the 7th pay commission related demands as given below to campaign among the central Government employees about the genuine issues faced and for mobilizing the central government employees for the massive parliament march organized by the confederation on 15th December 2016.
1. Increase of Minimum Pay and fitment formula.
Group of Ministers on 30th June 2016 and on 6th July 2016 while negotiating the issue, had agreed to appoint a high power committee of Ministers to consider raising of minimum pay and fitment formula and accordingly a press statement was issued by the Finance Minister. According to the agreement reached a decision on this issue has to take within 4 months from 6th July. Though by 6th November 4 months completed, the government has not bothered to appoint any high power committee as per the agreement.
2. Delaying tactics in implementation of allowances.
7th Pay Commission had recommended 8, 16 & 24 percent HRA in place of earlier 10, 20 & 30 percent. Staff side demanded restoration of the earlier percentage in the new pay scale. In order to delay the implementation of the allowances government has constituted a committee and assured to take a decision by September 2016 so as to implement the revised allowances rate from the pay for the month of September on wards. But even after completion of Oct no decision has taken and now government delaying the issue by highlighting silly issues. And if we allowed them to continue this position till December 2016 then government will found a reason in the declaration of election in several states for not implement the same.
3. Announcement of 2% DA in place 3 % due w.e.f. 1/7/2016.
7th Pay Commission has computed 125% DA out of 125.75% due as on 1st January 2016 and 0.75% become due has been ignored. But according to earlier practice/agreement, this 0.75% has to be carrying forwarded for calculating DA as on 1st July 2106. If the fraction carries forwarded the actual DA due as on 1st July 2016 shall work out to 3.28%. Thus 3% DA has to be announced in place of present 2%. In this respect secretary staff has written a letter to the government on 6th September 2016. But the government ignored the staff side demand on this matter.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle the demands raised by NJCA regarding modifications of 7th CPC recommendations as submitted in the memorandum to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015. (See Annexure-I). Honour the assurance given by the Group of Ministers to NJCA on 30th June 2016 and 6th July 2016, especially increase in minimum wage and fitment factor. Grant revised HRA at the existing percentage itself i.e. 30%, 20% and 10%. Accept the proposal of the staff side regarding Transport Allowance. Settle all anomalies arising out of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations, in a time bound manner.
2. Implement option-I recommended by 7th CPC and accepted by the Government regarding parity in pension of pre-2016 pensioners, without any further delay. Settle the pension related issues raised by NJCA against item 13 of its memorandum submitted to Cabinet Secretary on 10th December 2015. (See Annexure-I).
3. Scrap PFRDA Act and New Pension System (NPS) and grant pension and Family Pension to all Central Government employees recruited after 01.01.2004, under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972.
4. Treat Gramin Dak Sewaks of Postal department as Civil Servants, and extend all benefits like pay, pension, allowances etc. of departmental employees to GDS. Enhance bonus calculation ceiling of GDS also to 7000 from 01.04.2014.
5. Regularise all casual, contract, part-time, contingent and Daily rated mazdoors and grant equal pay and other benefits. Revise the wages as per 7th CPC minimum pay.
6. No Downsizing, Privatisation, outsourcing and contractorisation of Government functions.
7. Withdraw the arbitrary decision of the Government to enhance the bench mark for performance appraisal for promotion and financial upgradations under MACP from “GOOD” to VERY GOOD” and also decision to withhold annual increments in the case of those employees who are not able to meet the bench march either for MACP or for regular promotion within the first 20 years of service. Grant MACP pay fixation benefits on promotional hierarchy and not on pay-matrix hierarchy. Personnel promoted on the basis of examination should be treated as fresh entrants to the cadre for grant of MACP.
8. Withdraw the draconian FR 56 (J) and Rule 48 of CCs (Pension) Rules 1972 which is being misused as a short cut as purity measure to punish and victimize the employees.
9. Fill up all vacant posts including promotional posts in a time bound manner. Lift ban on creation of posts. Undertake cadre Review to access the requirement of employees and their cadre prospects. Modify recruitment rules of Group-‘C’ cadre and make recruitment on Reginal basis.
10. Remove 5% ceiling on compassionate appointments and grant appointment in all deserving cases.
11. Grant five promotions in the service carreer to all Central Govt. employees.
12. Abolish and upgrade all Lower Division Clerks to Upper Division Clerks.
13. Ensure parity in pay for all stenographers, Assistants, Ministerial Staff in subordinate offices and in all organized Accounts cadres with Central Secretariat staff by upgrading their pay scales. Grant pay scale of Drivers in Loksabha Secretariat to Drivers working in all other Central Government Departments.
14. Reject the stipulation of 7th CPC to reduce the salary to 80% for the second year of Child Care leave and retain the existing provision.
15. Introduce Productivity Linked bonus in all department and continue the existing bi-lateral agreement on PLB wherever it exists.
16. Ensure cashless medical treatment to all Central Government employees & Pensioners in all recognized Government and Private hospitals.
17. Revision of Overtime Allowance (OTA) and Night Duty Allowance (NDA) w.e.f 01.01.2016 based on 7th CPC pay scale.
18. Revision of wages of Central Government employees in every five years.
19. Revive JCM functioning at all levels. Grant recognition to the unions/Associations under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993 within a time frame to facilitate effective JCM functioning.
20. Implementation of the Revised Pay Structure in respect of employees working in Autonomous bodies Consequent on implementation of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 in respect of Central Government Employees w.e.f. 01.01.2016.
All DAE Employees and AIDED INSTITUITION Employees are requested to participate in the dharna organized at their place.
WORKERS UNITY ZINDABAD…..
With fraternal Greetings
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj. KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25596519; (Res): 022 – 25554179; (Mobile): 9869501189