National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
NFAEE OFFICE, OPP. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Email address: email@example.com
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/11/98 01.08.2011
The proceedings of the meeting held on 29th July with the Secretary, DAE and the Office bearers of NFAEE is given below:
The meeting was attended by all office bearers except Com Karmegha Pandy (HWP Tuticorine).
The meeting started at 11.30Hrs with exchanging pleasantries and also a bouquet to Chairman, AEC. At the start Chairman, AEC stated that whatever issues discussed in the DC could not discussed in the Chairman AEC meeting and the same way whatever issues discussed here could not be quoted in DC meet.
1) Agreed to meet once in six months by Additional Secretary and(FORMALY ONCE IN YEAR&) as and when meeting sought with Chairman, AEC. In the meantime DAE authorities are directed to find out the arrangement available in other Ministries/Departments where Departmental Council / Federation set up concurrently operating.
2) Model Recruitment rules for canteen employees already put up for AEC for consideration with certain modifications.
3) Cadre review Committee will be constituted at the earliest (Responsibility given to Director Administration, DAE) and the date of implementation can be 1.1.2011. NFAEE views will be sought on Cadre Review proposals.
4) Agreed to consider Technical status for Purchase and Store staff provided if the qualification of Materials Management is accepted. Director, DPS already imitated process of computerization along with those existing incumbents can be imparted some sort of training on materials management. In regard to maintaining equity with similar cadres with Purchase/Stores detailed note is sought.
5) Agreed to consider to initiate proposals for increasing existing 5% to 15% on the lines of DOS for the grade of Driver I and splitting of Staff car, Heavy Vehicle Drivers and Drivers in the plant by considering the responsibility of the Drivers engaged in transportation of radioactive and hazardous materials, heavy vehicle drivers, etc by extending special allowance or other means.
6) AEC already approved the Security Staff promotion norms and to be notified.
7) Attendant/Technician promotion norms anomalies and discrepancies meeting to be sought with Member Secretary, TC and TSC for carrying forward the discussion and redressal.
8) Scientific Assistant – Not ready for re consideration and Chairman was adamant
9) OTA - Director, BARC initiated action in AEC in regard to O&M staff and other round the clock shift personnel.
Remaining points can be discussed with authorities concerned
At the end of the meeting, AEC, Chairman, expressed his unhappiness on serving notice for action programme and expressed his willingness for negotiation. President, Working Presidents, Secretary General and other office bearers explained the reason for servicing the notice for action programme and always believe in dialogue and settlement through negotiation.
The National Executive of NFAEE was held in the evening and reviewed the developments and the outcome of the meeting and in specific the conduct of the Chairman, AEC. All members expressed the conduct of Chairman was not expected and resolved to organise Gate Meeting/ Hall Meeting/Public Meeting on the actual happenings in the meeting within the structured frame work before August 2011
With fraternal Greetings.
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj.KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25594549; (Res): 022 – 2746 4704; (Mobile): 9869501189
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com