National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
NFAEE Office, Opp. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Ref.No: nfaee/sg/15/182 30.09.2015
In response to the repeated letter written from NFAEE HQ regarding Cadre Review of Administration, Accounts, Purchase & Stores and Auxiliary staff following affiliates sent their suggestions:
AEW & S Union BARC
AIAEDPS (Stores) Staff Association DPS
DPS (DAE) Employees Association DPS
Various suggestions were given by the Associations. Following are some of the comments, suggestions send by those affiliates:
· Immediately write letter to the Chairman and other officials in DAE to speed up the Committees work and request the Department to ensure the implementation before 7th CPC
· Hold Lunch hour demonstration in all units
· Request to all administrative, accounts, auxiliary, Purchase & stores staff who are coming under cadre review to send post card to the Chairman with an appeal to intervene and ensure the implementation of the 3rd Cadre Review Report before 7th CPC implementation
· Black badge demonstration
· No need for any action as employees are not responding the call given by the Federation
Based on the suggestions a proposal for action programme was circulated among the NFAEE Secretariat Members. Considering the suggestions and alterations following action programme has been suggested to carry out by all affiliates by the Secretariat:
1. Hold lunch hour demonstration in front of Administrative office all DAE units in between 7th October 2015 and pass a resolution and send to the Chairman, AEC for the intervention.
2. To send post cards by all employees who are coming under the purview of the Cadre Review. This campaign shall be carried out for a week from 12th October 2015 to 16th October 2015. Make this programme more attractive by planning demonstration of employees to the nearest post office to drop the post cards by each and every employee.
3. Black badge demonstration by all employees who are affected by Cadre Review on 29.10.2015.
4. There was a suggestion to conduct a demonstration from Mumbai VT to Anushakthi Bhavan. In Mumbai after series of incidents in VT area no demonstration is allowed and only permission shall be given to hold sit in dharna at Azad Maidan which will not gave any attention for our cause. Hence the same has not been considered.
5. Similarly another suggestion to hold dharna exclusively by the effected employee’s participation in Mumbai. The understanding is that such wider participated agitation prgramme may be organized after detailed discussion in the Working Committee.
6. If the Department is not coming with proper proposal on Cadre Review by the time further action programme including Non co operation movement if the affiliates are fully agreeing to carry out in letter and spirit such programme, shall be decided in the NFAEE Working Committee Meeting which can be convened after the festival season over.
All the affiliates are requested to carry out the programme for their own interest and for the benefit of the members of the unions and associations affiliated with NFAEE uniformly and united.
Working Committee Meeting:
To decide the second phase action programme after the first phase of the campaign on Cadre Review and discuss other issues Working Committee shall be convened in the third week of November 2015. Venue and date shall be decided and communicated in short time.
With fraternal Greetings
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj. KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25596519; (Res): 022 – 25554179; (Mobile): 9869501189