National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
NFAEE Office, Opp. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Ref.No: nfaee/sg/15/189 07.10.2015
The Under Secretary
Department of Atomic Energy
CSM Marg, Mumbai 400 001
Sub: Cadre Review of the Administrative and
Auxiliary Staff of DAE - Reg
We are in receipt of your letter vide No: 12/1/2011/1r&W9Vol. III) 325 dated 6th October 2015. The letter was received after officer hours, so could see in the morning only. I would like to mention the following in response to the content of your letter.
1. Since last week of August 2015 we are trying to meet the Chairperson of the Cadre Review Committee. Whenever asking appointment the office of the Director Admin will communicate she is busy or she is on tour. More than three occasions our office bearers visited DAE to have a personnel meet in between also became futile exercise as never given permission to meet. Similar attempt was only made on 29th September 2015 and that day also even the Director Admin was available at DAE could not find time to meet and spent few minutes to hear our voice.
2. Prior to that during the month of June 2015, vide our letter No. nfaee.sg/15/122 dated 19.06.2015, we requested to the Director, Admn for circulating the draft proposal of the committee and sought an appointment for discussion. That also was not considered.
3. On 10th September 2015 to express the concern of the employees on delay in finalizing the Cadre Review a letter was sent to the Chairman AEC. With a copy to the Additional Secretary and Director Admin which was also not responded till date. Letter No. nfaee/sg/15/174 dated 10th September 2015
4. Even during the period we tried to contact the Additional Secretary, DAE to share our concern he was also not available with his prior appointments.
5. It is a fact that you were kind enough to meet us on 29th September 2015, but the uncertainty about the Cadre Review among the employees are continues and to express the displeasure only the lunch hour demonstration is organized. Under this circumstance the NFAEE Secretariat felt to continue the programme as schedule.
6. Further we request you to arrange a meeting with the Chairperson, Cadre Review Committee and the Additional Secretary and initiate the process for competition of Cadre Review Report and ensure the implementation, so that further resentment can be brought down.
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj. KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25596519; (Res): 022 – 25554179; (Mobile): 9869501189