National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No.
JCM Office, Brindavan, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Web site: www.nfaee.blogspot.com
Email address: email@example.com
Ref.No: nfaee/sg/09/072 29.04.2009
The Additional Secretary
Department of Atomic Energy
CSM Marg, Mumbai 400 001.
Sub: Implementation of 2nd Cadre Review Report
It is understood that the 2nd Cadre Review Report is almost ready for implementation. We would like to present the following to ensure maximum benefit to the employees who all are covered under the Cadre Review:
1. While implementing the 1st Cadre Review Report the clauses in Recruitment Rules have been waived for extending the benefit of Cadre Review to the serving employees. The posts created based on the Cadre Review are fully operated among the serving employees and no new incumbents were considered for the post.
2. While implementing the 1st cadre Review Report, three steps adopted by the Department:
a. Those who promoted from the existing panel before getting the approval for Cadre Review, were given fresh fixation with effect from 01.12.1995 notionally and the financial benefit extended from the date of post assigned the employee concerned
b. Those who were in the panel given fixation with effect from 01.12.1995 notionally and the financial benefit extended from the date of post assigned the employee concerned
c. Posts were distributed in the ratio of 60:40 in the grade of UDC instead of 33:33:33
3. Nowhere in the discussion stage, the Department mentioned that the posts should be filled based on the RR. If that is the case, it is the Departments responsibility to prepare the panels from 01.04.2005, as the date recommended for implementation of Cadre Review was 01.04.2005.
4. Copies of the letters issued by BARC, DPS is attached in which it is clearly mentioned that though the Cadre review was approved by the Ministry of Finance in the year 1997 and the DAE issued Office memorandum in February 1998, the benefit of promotion was given notionally from 01.12.1995
5. By considering the clause for fixation of Pay in CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2008, the employees eligible for promotion may give fixation in the pre revised pay notionally from 01.01.2006 and the pay shall be calculated notionally for the years till the date of hold the post.
In the above-mentioned circumstance, we request you to consider all possibilities to extend maximum benefit of Cadre Review.
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj.KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25594549; (Res): 022 – 2746 4704; (Mobile): 9869501189