National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No.
JCM Office, Brindavan, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Web site: www.nfaee.blogspot.com
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref.No: nfaee/sg/09/067 22.04.2009
Today we gone to DAE and met Additional Secretary & other officials and congratulated AS for his sincere effort for getting through the PRIS scheme including 20% as organizational incentive.
Following information could gather from various officials:
· PRIS: After getting the consent from PMO, file placed for signature of Secretary, DAE. As soon as the Secretary returns back, expect the clearance and issue
· CADRE REVIEW: Matter is under process. It was told working all prose & cone to get maximum benefit. Still there are un clarity on certain issues such as effective date where ever the promotional post is created
· CPF to GPF: Case of administration has gone to Ministry of Personnel after compiling the data sought by the ministry. Case of Technical staff may send by week end to the Ministry.
· Transport Allowance: Reported that proposal given by the Federation under consideration.
· Canteen Employees: No further improvement
· NRPSA: File is on move
· OTA/QIS/NDA: No advancement
· Heavy Vehicle Allowance for Drivers: No advancement
· Fixation of pay after merger of S2 & S3 as S2A: Details awaited from unit
· Increase of the Fees in AEES: The issue was discussed with the School authorities as well as DAE. The Chairman of the AEES is adamant and when we raised the point that with out the approval of the Governing Council the school authorities issued circular for hike in Fees, the called the Governing Council meeting at a later date and ratified the individual decision. When the matter discussed at DAE, agreed to take up with the Chairman AEES again. Even we brought to the notice of the concerned that, none of Kendriay Vidylaya including the school in DOS has enhanced the Fees.
All affiliated unions and associations are requested to write immediately to the Chairman, AEES with copy to the Jt. Secretary (R&D), DAE to with hold the Increase in the FEES till proper discussion with Federation as well as in the JCM fora, as the education of the wards of the employees being a well measure.
With fraternal Greetings.
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj.KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25594549; (Res): 022 – 2746 4704; (Mobile): 9869501189