National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
NFAEE Office, Opp. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/15/165 31.08.2015
The Under Secretary (IR&W)
Department of Atomic Energy
Sub: One day strike on 2nd September 2015 - Reg
Please refer your letter No; 3/1/2014/IR&W/291 dated 19th August 2015 addressed to the Secretary General NFAEE in response to the Notice served on 11th August 2015 for one day Strike on 2nd September 2015.
In this regard I am directed by the NFAEE Secretariat to bring the following your kind attention:
· The strike notice has been served as decided by the Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers which is an apex level organisation of all Central Government Employees working in Postal Department, Income Tax, Central Exercise, Audit & Account, Civil Accounts, Department of Atomic Energy, Department of Space, Ground Water, CGHS, CPWD, Survey of India, etc. etc.
· Accordingly all Federations of those Department recognized under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993, such as National Federation of Postal Employees, Income Tax Employees Federation, All India Audit & Accounts Association, All Indi a Federation of Civil Accounts, All India Ground Water Employees Association, Botanical Survey of Employees Association, CPWD Employees Association, CGHS Employees Association, ISRO Staff Association, etc were served Notice to their Department. NFAEE and its affiliates also followed the same and served the notice to the Department on 11th August 2015.
· As it is mentioned in your letter all the Demands are to be settled at the level of National Level which was raised at various level with the Government of India and no decision has been arrived till date. Hence the Confederation of CG Employees & Workers cautiously took the decision to join in the Nationwide strike on 2nd September 2015 with the above sighted charter of demands
· The Confederation of CG Employees & Workers served the strike notice to the Cabinet Secretary on 11th August 2015, so far not called for a meeting for discussion on demands annexed with the Strike Notice.
· Under this circumstance there is no alternative is left the CCGEW, NFAEE and its affiliated unions and association than to go ahead with the strike action
· Formation of union and association is the right under the constitution and even court of law permitted to express the protest and participate in the protest action programme.
· The Nationwide strike on 2nd September 2015 is not a illegal or banned strike action as the strike notice was served in due course.
· Under this circumstance we would like to communicate you that the Strike action shall be carry out as per the Notice served on 11th August 2015 and assure you that the Industrial action on 2nd September 2015 shall be take place in a peaceful atmosphere
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj. KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25596519; (Res): 022 – 25554179; (Mobile): 9869501189