National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
NFAEE Office, Opp. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/16/125 09.06.2016
The Secretary to the Government of India
Department of Atomic Energy
CSM Marg, Mumbai 400 001
Sub: NOTICE FOR INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11th JULY 2016
As decided by the constituent organizations of the National Council (JCM) viz viz. National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) of Central Government Employees and as decided by the Working Committee of National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees (NFAEE) I hereby give you notice that this Federation proposed to call an Indefinite Strike commencing from 06.00 am on 11.07.2016 for the Charter of Demands given in Annexure – A (Common demands of Central Government Employees) and Annexure B (Demands of the Atomic Energy Employees specific)
I further clarify that a Strike Ballot was taken in the first week of February 2016 in all DAE units by the unions and associations affiliated with NFAEE and that more than 70% of the members who participated in the strike ballot voted in favour of the strike.
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj. KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25596519; (Res): 022 – 25554179; (Mobile): 9869501189
- The Cabinet Secretary
Rashtrapathi Bhavan Complex, New Delhi 110004
- The Chief Labour Commissioner (Central)
Ministry of Labour, Shramsakthi BHawan, New Delhi 110001
- The Regional Labour Commissioner ( Central)
Central Labour Institute
Sion _Trombay Road, Sion 400 022
- The Secretary General
Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers
1st Floor, North Avenue Post Office, New Delhi 110001.
- The Convener
National Joint Council of Action) NJCA)
AIRF Office, State Entry Road, New Delhi 110055
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
01. Settle the issues raised by NJCCA/NFAEE on the recommendations of the 7th CPC sent to Cabinet Secretary vide letter dated 10th December 2015.
02. Remove the injustice done in the assignment of pay scales to technical/safety categories, etc in various Government establishments by the 7th CPC.
03. Scrap the PFRDA Act and NPS and grand Pension/Family Pension to all CG employees under CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 & Railways Pension Rules, 1993
04. (i) No privatization/out sourcing/contracturisation of governmental functions
(ii) Treat CDS as civil servants and extend proportional benefit on pension and allowances to the GDS,
05. No FDI in Railways & Defence; No corporatization of Defence production units and Postal Department
06. Fill up all vacant posts in the government departments, lift the ban on creation of posts, regularize the a casual/ contract workers
07. Remove ceiling on compassionate ground appointments
08. Extend the benefit of Bonus, 1965
09. Ensure 5 promotions in the service career of an employee
10. Do not amend labour laws in the name of Labor Reforms which will take away the existing benefits to the workers
11. Review JCM functioning at all levels.
CHARTER OF DEMAND OF DAE EMPLOYEES
- A Immediate finalization of the Cadre Review for Administrative, Accounts, Auxiliary and Purchase & Store Staff with effect from 01.01.2015 as agreed in the Departmental Council (JCM)
1.B Revise the Recruit norms based on the Cadre Restructuring and till finalization the Revised RR may be kept in abeyance for all administrative, accounts, auxiliary, purchase & store staff.
- Do the corrective measure to ensure the deemed pension benefit based on the nodal Ministry order of the year 1996
- Revision of the norms for Technicians by incorporating the entry level pay for Technician “B” in the pre revised pay of Rs 4000 – 6000
- Revision of the norms for Scientific Assistant by incorporating the entry level pay for SA “B” with Grade Pay of Rs 4600 and upgrade pays subsequently to higher grades
- Withdraw all victimization and vindictive action against the Trade Union activists.
- A. Ensure the promotional benefit to the employees who acquired Additional qualifications.
6.B Ensure track change to all Scientific Assistants on completion of 10 years of qualifying service as per the Government of India Order in the year 1977, without seeking additional qualification.
- Revise the Night Duty Allowance based on the Supreme Court Order from Defence Employees
- Revise the Overtime Allowance
- Stop engaging the contract labours in the nuclear field and recruit regular employees to ensure safety and security of all nuclear installation.
- Risk Allowance based on the analogy of the 7th CPC to all employees who are exposed to radiation as well as exposed to hazardous chemical