National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
NFAEE Office, Opp. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/16/132 20.06.2016
Sub: 7th CPC Recommendation and the Media….
As decided in the Working Committee Meeting held at Mumbai on 31st May 2016 and the direction from NJCA meeting held on 3rd June 2016, NFAEE served the strike notice to the Secretary, Department of Atomic Energy on 9th June 2016. Similarly information has been received from the following affiliates that they also served the notice to the Head of the units of the concerned units:
01. AEEA RMP Mysore
02. ZEU Zirconium Complex Palaykayal
03. HWEU HWP Tuticorin
04. AEEA IGCAR Kalpakkam
05. GSOEA GSO Kalpakkam: informed
That Strike Notice will serve on 21.06.2016
06. HWP(M)EA HWP Manuguru
07. HWP(M)SASSA HWP Manuguru
08. NFCIWU NFC Hyderabad
09. BPKS HWP Baroda
10. RAKU HWP Kota
11. HWPEU HWP Talcher
12. VECCSA VECC Kolkata
13. BARCEAT BARC Tarapur
14. DPS (DAE) EA DPS Mumbai
15. AIAEDPS (S)SA DPS Mumbai
16. DCSEMSA DCSEM Mumbai
17. HWBEA HWB Mumbai
18. BRITSA BRIT Mumbai
19. DAESSA DAE Mumbai: informed that
Strike Notice will serve before 21.06.2016
20. AEWSU BARC Mumbai
No information has been received from CATSA, CATGANGA, HWSASA (HWP - Tuticorine), NUFCOSSA (NFC – Hyderabad).
The President AMD EU intimated that since the NJCA in its charter of demand withdrawal of recommendation on PRIS included, strike notice will not serve. Based on the telephonic talk with the General Secretary AMDEU, a clarification letter on PRIS has been issued to AMDEU on 8th May 2016 and requested to them to serve the notice.
It is understood that newly elected committee of BARCFEA has not been took charge and hence Strike Notice has not been served so far.
All those affiliates not served the Strike Notice are requested to serve the notice before 14 days to commencement of the Strike. By 27th June 2016 should serve the notice, since NFAEE already been served the notice defacto all affiliates and their members are to participate in the industrial action along with the entire central government employees who all are preparing to go ahead for indefinite strike form 11th July 2016.
· All Affiliates further requested to ensure their participation in the March to parliament on 24th June 2016.
· Similarly arrange campaign meetings by holding General Body Meetings, Gate meetings, Divisional/sectional meetings of the employees as part of campaign programme in all units.
· Print Pamphlets and posters in local languages and circulate among employees and paste at prominent places. Matter for pamphlets in English shall be circulated by 27th Monday which can be translated into local languages and can be distributed on same day to all DAE employees across the country.
· Similarly common poster shall be printed in English from Head Quarter and shall be circulated by 1rst Week of July 2016.
· All affiliates are further requested to co ordinate with the Confederation of Central Government Employees as well as NJCA leadership of State/ District level and request them to address the meetings being organized by the affiliates and join in the common programme organizing by NJCA and Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers.
With fraternal Greetings
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj. KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25596519; (Res): 022 – 25554179; (Mobile): 9869501189